SEMA is back live and in person after a one-year hiatus. It's the best place to see the newest automotive performance products, including TIGER Drylac powder coatings! The TIGER booth has been moved to Hot Rod Alley, so we can be neighbors to all the custom Hot Rod builds – especially the ones using TIGER Drylac.
TIGER is never short on innovation and new ideas. Some of the things you can expect to see at the show include:
TIGER Drylac Automotive Powder Coatings:
- Incredible effects from Dormants, Candies, Hammertones, Veins, Neons and more!
- Primers, Clears and other protective powder coatings, including TIGER Drylac SealKor single-coat system with enhanced corrosion protection
- TIGER Drylac 2nd Generation Bonded Metallic powder coatings
- Brilliant sparkling aluminum wheels finished with TIGER Drylac 3D Metallic powder coatings
- Aftermarket off-road accessories coated with TIGER Drylac Super Durable premium powder coatings
TIGITAL 3D Set Premium Material for 3D Printers:
- See our dazzling prototype of a Formula 1 steering wheel 3D printed using TIGITAL 3D thermoset materials and Impossible Objects carbon fiber woven technology
- TIGITAL Digital Inks UV curing inks, advanced water-based inks, special solvent-based inks for OEM printer manufacturers and system integrators
- If you have a digital image file*, we can have it printed on almost any surface!
Current TIGER Drylac customers who drop by to have their badges scanned will enter a draw for a spectacular TIGER Drylac Prize Pack!
Come to meet our TIGER Drylac Automotive Team. The TIGER version of a Pit Crew includes technical sales engineers, lab experts and application field specialists. These guys know powder coatings! Whether you are new to the powder coating business or a seasoned professional, drop by to visit TIGER Drylac (booth #23083 in Hot Rod Alley). You will be glad you did!