TIGER Drylac® offers tailor-made powder coatings product lines for Military and Aerospace applications. These products compare favorably to liquid coatings, as they provide high quality and performance levels for sustainable ecological solutions. They are environmentally responsive and meet stringent technical requirements; they are solvent-free, VOC-free and produce zero emissions.
Unique Advantages of TIGER Drylac powder coatings:
- Solvent-free, VOC-free, zero emissions, environmentally friendly
- Superior durability and corrosion protection
- Batch-to-batch consistency and recyclability
- Longer life cycle of components
- Reduced maintenance cycles, therefore, lower refurbishing costs
Military Powder Coatings
TIGER powder coatings included dedicated products lines with Qualified Products List (QPL) for CARC (Chemical Agent Resistant Coatings) and for US Navy requirements.
- United States Army-approved colors
- United States Navy-approved colors with QPL numbers
- CARC (Chemical Agent Resistant Coatings) colors with QPL numbers
- Other powder coatings for military applications
Powder coatings developed exclusively to meet the stringiest requirements of the aerospace industry providing surface finish longevity and high-quality performance.
New developments for this sector include in-mold powder coatings providing high performance and cost savings.
Aerospace & Defense Team
For further information please contact our aerospace & defense team at: Defense_NA(at)tiger-coatings.com