The demands made by organizations and all interested parties are increasingly becoming more complex. An ‘interested party’ is understood as being any person or group having an interest in the performance or the success of an organization, such as its customers, owners, employees, suppliers, bankers, associations, partners or society at large. This trend goes hand-in-hand with constant tightening of the applicable laws, rules and statutory requirements.
Existing management systems, most of which have evolved out of quality management systems, soon reach their limits here. Among the typical consequences of this development is the increased uncertainty for employees and managers, higher costs for errors and complaints, and the risk of acquiring a bad reputation in the market.
The basic idea behind an Integrated Management System (IMS) is to merge several different management systems (quality, environment, social, safety, etc.) into one single system with the aim of integrating the requirements of the various separate fields into a uniform overarching structure. By exploiting synergies and pooling resources, lean and efficient management of the organization becomes feasible.
TIGER would be pleased to help you adapt your existing systems or implement a new Integrated Management System.
Here are the main thrusts of our consulting and support work:
- From the Vision and Mission to the Strategy
- Identifying processes for attaining strategic goals
- Living out process management in practice
- Validating production processes and methods
- Managing projects and programs successfully
- ‘No risk – no fun’ versus ‘Controlled risk – more fun’ – the benefits of business risk and continuity management for your company
- Courses and training sessions
- Conducting/mentoring internal audits and supplier audits