TIGITAL® specialises in highly durable, innovative digital ink and digital powder solutions for industrial print systems for both interior or exterior applications (Chematronix® solutions), providing added value to our customers.
TIGITAL® Inks, we produce jettable Primers, UV-curable inks, water-based inks, special solvent inks and top coats (jettable varnish). TIGER develops these inks for printer manufacturers and system integrators specializing in the engineering of industrial printing solutions. Together with these OEM & integrators partners, we are able to tailor our inks (Technical Performance) to the very special requirements of our industrial end customers ("Chematronix® solutions"). TIGITAL® high performance inks offer industry leading abrasion, chemical, moisture and UV resistance for the most demanding industrial print applications.
TIGITAL® Digital Powders, we produce Durable Digital Powders (with Powder Coatings properties) and use them to print on transfer foils and papers to customers’ requirements. Our customers are then able to apply those printed transfer foils onto the final products themselves (Chematronix® solutions).
The greatest advantages of digital printing technology lie in the flexibility of production, the customization options and the ability to inexpensively refine even short runs. Digital printing can be used to refine and increase the value of standard products with colored designs or flexible information (such as logos, QR codes,…). This innovation provides added value and competitive differentiation to our customers.
TIGER develops, manufactures and sells high quality
- UV curing inks
- advanced water-based inks
- special solvent based inks
to OEM printer manufacturers and system integrators who offer inkjet single pass and multi scanning print stems. All our inks are customized to the very specific requirements of different industries.
UV curing inks:
- Series 135 - UV universal inks: Excellent adhesion on absorbing substrates (paper, cardboards) and non-absorbing substrates (PE, PET, PC, PP, aluminum, metals, glass, etc.)
- Series 140/1 - UV glass inks: Excellent adhesion on glass also under wet conditions
- Series 140/3 – UV direct-to-metal ink: Excellent adhesion on metals, glass and melamine without any pre-treatment
- Series 145/2 - UV decor paper ink: Excellent adhesion on décor paper and wood; especially developed to survive the melamine lamination process of the wood fibreboard industry (MDF)
- Series 150/2 - UV thermo-formable ink: Extremely flexible ink especially developed to survive thermoforming/stretching processes of plastic films up to 700% (e.g. PE-, PET-, PC-, PP-films, etc.); temperature resistant up to 200°C
- Series 134/1 - UV LED outdoor ink: Highly outdoor stable UV ink, 8-10 yrs UV stability without lamination; adhesion on concrete, plastic, glass, metals, etc.
- Series 147/1 – Water-based Hybrid Ink: Low migration ink especially developed to combine advantages of water-based inks (food compliance) with technical advantages of UV-inks (curing)
- Series 147/2 - Water-based Paperboard ink: Low migration ink especially developed to perform perfectly on cardboards or paper packaging
- Series 147/3 - Water-based Latex ink: Thermal curing low migration ink especially developed to adhere on absorbing an non absorbing substrates