Inorganic outdoor inks
TIGITAL® Inks and TIGITAL® topcoats for surfaces that need to meet the most CHALLENGING STANDARDS
TIGITAL® OUTDOOR INKS are high-quality weather-resistant inks for outdoor use. They adhere to concrete, plastic, glass or metal and have a UV resistance of six to ten years.
TIGITAL® is offering organic and inorganic-pigmented Outdoor Inks, which offer different properties to our customers. The inorganic-pigmented Outdoor series shows a higher UV-resistance of up to 10 years, however does not have as wide a color gamut as the organic-pigmented inks.
Our inorganic inks have been tested by an external German institute (IFO Institute) for their outdoor performance and have passed all tests according to the QUALIDECO II standards, which are the highest QUALIDECO standards for the architectural and façade industry. Additionally, our TIGITAL Outdoor inorganic inks have passed 8.000 hours of Xenon test and 4 years of real Florida exposure.
- Inks available with inorganic or organic pigments
- Inorganic OUTDOOR INKs: 10 years of extended warranty
- 8.000 hours of Xenon tests
- 4 years of real Florida exposure
- Organic OUTDOOR INKs: 6 years of extended warranty
* suitable for use on facades or other vertical areas
** also suitable for terrace decking, concrete tiles or other horizontal surfaces