DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
The provisions below apply to:
TIGER Coatings GmbH & Co KG
Negrellistrasse 36, A-4600 Wels, Austria
Dr. Clemens Steiner, CEO
Dr. Reinhold Freiseisen, CFO
Dipl. Ing. Thomas Loibl, COO
including all our affiliated companies within TIGER Group in the European Union, hereinafter referred to as “TIGER” in short:
TIGER Coatings GmbH & Co KG
TIGER Coatings Germany GmbH
TIGER Coatings Belgium bvba
TIGER Coatings Poland Sp.z.o.o.
TIGER Coatings Spain S.L
TIGER Drylac Italia s.r.l.
TIGERLAK Slovakia spol.s.r.o.
TIGER Coatings UK Ltd.
You can find a list of our processing activities for each of our TIGER companies including contact details and our representatives for data protection issues here !
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING DATA PROTECTION
Below you will find detailed information regarding the scope and purpose of your processing activities and your rights as data subjects.
Handling Personal Data:
Personal data are data potentially being attributed to you personally. Examples are data such as your address, name, postal address, e-mail address or phone umber. Information including number of users visiting a website is not considered personal data because it cannot be attributed to one person.
Rights of Data Subjects:
You have the following rights:
- Under Art. 15 GDPR you can demand information about your personal data that we processed. This includes information about how these data are used, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data were or are disclosed, the expected period of storage, existence of the right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, existence of the right to object, the origin of your data unless collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and to demand meaningful information as to their details;
- Under Art. 16 GDPR you can demand immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data in our system;
- Under Art 17 GDPR you can demand deletion of your personal data stored in our systems unless processing these data is necessary for exercising the right to free speech and information, for compliance with legal obligations, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Under Art. 18 GDPR you can demand limitations to processing your personal data if you dispute the veracity of the data, the act of processing is unlawful but you reject deletion and we no longer need the data but you do for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you filed an objection to processing under Art. 21 GDPR;
- Under Art. 20 GDPR you can demand to receive your personal data you provided in a structured, common and machine-readable format or their transmission to another responsible entity;
- Under Art. 7(3) GDPR you can rescind the consent you gave us at any time. If you do we are no longer allowed to continue data processing based on this consent in the future.
- If you believe we processed your data in contravention of the law, as per Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a regulatory body. Usually you can do so by contacting the regulatory body your local residence or place of employment or our Headquarters.
- If your personal data are processed based on our legitimate interest, under Art. 21 GDPR you have the right to file an objection against processing your personal data if there are grounds to do so which stem from your particular situation or the objection is directed at direct mail. In the latter case you have a general right to object which we will implement without you providing information regarding a particular Situation.
Assertion of your Rights:
The decision regarding use of your personal data is yours. As a result, if you wish to exercise one of your aforementioned rights against us, please feel free to send us an email. Along with your email request, please send us a copy of your official photo ID and support us in our effort to substantiate your concern. Finally, please indicate the relationship you had with us (employee, applicant, customer, supplier) and the period of that relationship. Doing so allows us to process your request in a timely manner.
Period of Retention
According to Art. 5(1) lit. e GDPR we are obligated to delete personal data promptly once the purpose of processing is accomplished. Within this context we wish to point out that statutory obligations and deadlines for retention constitute a legitimate purpose for processing personal data.
In any case, we store and protect personal data until the business relationship comes to an end or until valid guarantee, warranty or limitation periods are expired; beyond that until the conclusion of any legal disputes that require evidence in the form of data; alternatively until the end of the third year after the last contact with a business Partner.
Processing and Disclosure of Data
We do not process or disclose your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only process your personal data to third parties if:
- You gave explicit consent to do so as per Art. 6(1) sent. 1 lit a GDPR;
- Processing or disclosure as per Art. 6(1) sent. 1 lit f GDPR is required in the interest of the company and to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overwhelming interest in not having your data processed that is worthy of protection;
- If there is a legal obligation to processing or disclose as per Art. 6(1) sent. 1 lit c GDPR, and
- Doing so is lawful under Art. 6(1) sent. 1 lit b GDPR for the purpose of executing contractual relationships with you.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
a) When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends data to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in what is known as a log file. In this process, the following data are recorded without your assistance and stored until they are automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Data and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website from which the website is accessed (referrer URL),
- Browser used and possibly your computer’s operating system and name of your access Provider.
We process the data mentioned for the following purposes:
- Ensuring smooth establishment of connection to the website;
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website;
- Analysis of system security and stability; and
- Additional administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6(1) sent. 1 lit f GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the above listed purposes for data collection. We never use data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as an individual.
Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device with the help of the browser. They do not cause any damage.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purpose mentioned in order to preserve our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties as per Art. 6(1) sent. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If you do not agree with this practice you can set-up your browser so that it informs you about cookies being set and you can allow it on a case-by-case basis only. When deactivating cookies, the function of our website may be limited.
For the purpose of a customized design and continuous optimization of our website we use the functions of the Google Analytics web analysis service. It is supplied by Google Ireland Limited, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and you can use them to analyze website use. The data generated about your use of this website are usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. As far as data will be sent to Google in the US, Google is certified under the Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active)
We utilize Google Analytics only with activated IP anonymisation. This means that Google abbreviates your IP address on this website in advance within the EU Member States or other countries that are party to the treaty on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google Server in the US and abbreviated there. Google uses this information on behalf of the website operator in order to analyze your use of the website for the purpose of compiling reports about website activities and provide additional services associated with the use of the website and Internet to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
You can prevent storing cookies by configuring the relevant settings in your browser software; however, we want to point out that in this case you may not be able to take full advantage of the functions of this website. Apart from that, you can prevent collection of the data created by the cookie and associated with your website use (incl. IP address) by Google as well as processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
You can find further information regarding data use for advertising purposes by Google, settings and options to object on the websites of Google: www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/, (“Data use by Google when you use websites or apps from our partners“), www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads (“Data use for advertisement purposes“), www.google.de/settings/ads (“Managing information used by Google in order to show you advertisements“) and www.google.com/ads/preferences/ (“Determine the kind of advertisements Google shows to you“).
Social Media Plug-ins
Our website uses the functions of the XING network. The provider is XING AG, Dammtorstrasse 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Each time you access one of our web pages that includes the functions of Xing, a connection is established to the servers of Xing. As far as we know, personal data are not stored in the process. In particular, there is no storage of IP addresses or analysis of user behavior.
Our website includes plugins of the social network LinkedIn or LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (referred to below as “LinkedIn”). You can identify the LinkedIn plugins by the company logo. Please be aware that when you visit our website, the plugin will set up a connection between your internet browser and the LinkedIn server. As a result, LinkedIn obtains the information that our website was accessed from your IP address. Please note that we do not receive any information regarding the contents of the data sent nor of the use of said data by LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is certified based on the Privacy Shield.
You can find out about further details about collection of data and your legal options as well as settings options from LinkedIn. They are made available to you at http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy&trk=hb_ft_priv .
Our website may contain links to third-party websites (“external links”). These links are subject to liability by their respective operators. TIGER has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design and the contents of the linked web pages. The fact that external links are configured does not mean that their contents are TIGER contents. Without concrete information regarding violations of the law, TIGER is unable to check external links on an ongoing basis nor is it reasonable to expect TIGER to do so. However, if TIGER becomes aware of violations of the law, these external links are deleted without delay.
If you send inquiries via email, your particulars, including the contact data you provided, are stored for the purpose of processing your inquiry and any subsequent inquiries. TIGER points out that transmission of data via the Internet (e.g. when communicating via email) is subject to security gaps and cannot be protected seamlessly from access by third parties.
Use of our contact data on our website's “Legal Notice” page for commercial advertisement is absolutely unwelcome unless with our written consent. TIGER and all individuals named on this website hereby object to any commercial use and disclosure of these data.
Within the context of the website visit, we use the common SSL method (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser fails to support 256-bit encryption, we are using the 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether transmission of an individual website page is encrypted by checking for the closed key or lock symbol in your browser’s bottom status bar.
Apart from that, we use suitable technical and organizational safety measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulations, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our safety measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
TIGER, Version: May 2018
TIGER Coatings GmbH & Co KG Including its affiliated companies