TIGER Drylac® automotive coatings for functional parts
TIGER Drylac ® developed a huge variety of powder coatings for automotive functional parts as brake systems, oil filters, frames and suspension systems.
Functional parts can be very diverse, and every application has the need of a different specification and special requirements.
Depending on the part the focus is on UV-resistance, chemical resistance o, brake fluid resistance or other harsh chemicals used in automotive environment. These functionalities will be developed customer specific in accordance with the OEMs requirements and specifications.
TIGER Drylac® powder coatings provide advantages to conventional liquid coating systems as
- Improved protection due to higher film built.
- Improved corrosion protection due to improved edge coverage
- Improved corrosion protection due to custom specific formulations
- Environmental friendliness as VOC free finishes
- Cost efficiency to better transfer efficiency
- Cost efficiency due to lower scrape rates
- Improved efficiency due to reduced application costs
TIGER Drylac® Frame Line is available in different finishes with different colours, gloss and surface varieties.